Fowler Calipers combine microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
• Thumbroll for rapid setting
• Beam graduations: .100"
• Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step measurements
• Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy
• Knurled lock assures precise settings
• Adjustable dial
• Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare, reduces operator fatigue; microfine graduations read in inches
• Includes case
Dial Face Color: Black
Still have a question? No worries.