The NEW Fowler-Trimos V4 vertical measuring instruments have been developed for the most difficult workshop environments. Manufactured in their entirety in Switzerland, they guarantee a robust, precise and reliable product in the long run.
The display unit provides functions that are directly accessible and depicted with symbols easy to understand.
This allows for easy and quick handling even by unqualified personnel. The large 2-line « Black Mask » display offers an exceptional contrast in all lighting conditions, a unique characteristic on the market.
The V4 measuring column offers the same functions as the V3. In addition it is equipped with a second probe holder as well as with an air cushion for easy displacement on the measuring table. The programmable functions buttons of the handle allow a quick access to the functions most used.
- Measuring ranges 400mm, 700mm and 1100mm
- Extremely easy to use
- High contrast display allows easy reading at any time with user friendly functions
- Electronically adjustable measuring force 0.75/1.5 (N)
- Vast range of accessories
- All adjustments possible without tools
- Cast iron base for optimal stability
- RS232 and USB interfaces
- Air cushion (on all models except V3)
- Dual probe holders (on all models except V3)
- Carriage displacement: Manual (V5 – V9 includes selectable manual or motorized carriage displacement)
- Measures heights, diameters, perpendicularity, centerlines, Min/Max/Delta
- Accessory measuring probes up to 340mm in length available and provide excellent repeatability