The Bowers XT500 large diameter 3-point bore-gage has been designed specifically for the measurement of internal diameters between 300 and 500mm. The newly designed constant-force digital readout ensures that the measuring pressure remains constant throughout the measurement whilst radiussed measuring anvils provide optimum centralisation in the part.
Anvil sets are supplied in 25mm steps (300-325, 325-350 etc) and each set has been manufactured to the exact tolerance size. The 300-325mm anvils are the master reference set and are used for setting the gage in the setting ring. The other anvil sets are then fitted as required without further re-setting. This means that only one 300mm setting ring is required to set the gage for all diameters in the full 300-500mm range of the instrument.
- Measuring range: 300-500mm
- New constant-force digital readout
- Single 300mm setting ring covers full range
- Radiussed anvils of tool-steel for optimum centering
- Accuracy: 15µm
- Repeatability: 3µm
- IP67 electronics
- Proximity output with built-in Bluetooth
- Resolution 0.01/0.001mm. Metric/inch switchable
- Fast accurate measurement
- Extensions available for deeper bores
- UKAS certificate with setting ring
- Certificate of conformity with bore gage
- Supplied in fitted case